• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Basket of Herbs Bugged?

G

I'm at 92 cooking and used the basket to make me GM and made some Exceptional chocolates. All went well and made 8 with my name on them. Logged off and came back later and now show 92 again even tho I'm in the room with the basket and double clicking it doesn't do anything. Well to make matters worse, I made some dough and my skill went down to 82.1 when I got the .1 gain. So I logged off and deleted my desktop files and was back to 92.1 but the basket doesn't give me a boost. Is this a known bug or should i submit it? I even tried an additional basket.

G

Well, 4 days and no replies so yesterday I stuck the basket in a bag and worked my skill to GM, so Legends has a new GM Chef

I

imported_Gwyneth

The basket of herbs was one of the choices from the old spring tokens.