• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Basket Engraving Tools

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After a small break again I returned back to UO (about 3 weeks ago) to find myself in heaven with the new changes with gardening.

The break was small enough to still have my houses and all my stuff I had moved into packing crates. It took me some time to sort all out again, especially my plants.
Tons of decco plants and a whole bunch 7days I was using to breed the last sets colored plants that popped up.

So I was jumping from joy of the fact I could already start making dyes and baskets.

Atm I am finally calming down abit, after sorting most out, reading the forums much to figure out what/where to hunt for the dyes/baskets, hunting new seeds, starting to redecco my home, and in the process managed to stuff most of my home with tons of new growing plants continuing with the breeding program to finish my motherplant collection :D

I have made a bunch of baskets for my new wall rack, I understand and live with the fact we cannot use the new dyes on the crafted basket, but what I really would like to see is:

Basket Engraving Tools

What do you all think of this ?

Kind Regards,

A fellow (very happy) Gardener.

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No replies at all ... this may mean:

It is already discussed to death - I obviously have missed that
It is really a bad idea - No one sees the use of this ... can happen
It is already ingame - I made a utter fool out of myself :D

Although I think I did check all menu's of tools when I returned to see what was new.

P

pacific lily

I never saw it discussed before, but I don't think it's a bad idea either. I just would probably not use it as I haven't really used the tool that engraves into other containers. I tend to memorize the contents of things.

I am curious about your wall rack though. A screenshot or description would be great! :)