• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BARTON!!!

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BARTON!!!

Just a quick hello to anyone who still lurks around here from when I still sailed the Ultima Online waves. I hope everyone is well and Atlantic is still a fun place.

If anyone remembers me, just to update you, I currently message you from Croatia - at the moment I'm cycling around the world on a bicycle. I've cycled from Scotland through to Dubrovnik over the last 2 and a half months and next I'm off to Turkey via Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria.

After Turkey, who knows where I will go. If you're interested, take a look at my journal which details the trip: crazyguyonabike.com: Bicycle Touring: Have Bike, Must Travel, by Chris Gardner

All inspired from my old days in Ultima Online amongst other things. Dreams of a real adventure finally came true!

Anyway, may Barton be with you all.

*leaves*

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's up Stuffa... long time no hear... I'm Ezekiel still carry the RBG tag... BARTON!!!

Glad to know ya doing well... hope ya enjoy your travels... Have you taking the training wheels off the bike yet? hehehe.