• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Barney get twoubles lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hai, Barney haev drink of lot whisky an coek an I get GM come says me: You are a bad wobba!

I could no weplieds as I had passed out, hehe. Oopsh!

So they loloport me to the Buccs AFK macwoe jails place and sended me emails.

It okay though, I won. But they changed name too as 'smack' is a bad word(?) hehe.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
great just return to game and start scwipting some legend........................

so if you passed out how come game did not time out Barney? oh wait your "training" Mystic nuff said, enjoy the ban! shame it will only be a short one i am guessing

Last edited:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that is illegal and you just admitted doing it to all, well done

Last edited:

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hiya im not one to sit on the fence about scripting, i am a fan of barney as he and his returning friends herald a new beginning on europa, old style players and old style pvp and factions. i agree 100% with jack as he epitomises what i hoped would be a new breed, i have never or would never script yet i have some strong chars. scripting bought uo to its knees and it has never fully recovered. i love barney and storm and all the others returning and look forward to some good felucca action and (shock horror) i have had a char in felucca ever since tram appeared and now have over 2k of kills but will always rez and return stuff but i have long since avoided yew gate due to the nonesense there. i note from barneys movies im generally shown as a corpse! thanx for that.
scripting affects everyone in uo, im sure this may spark the old (but who does it affect) etc argument but it does affect everyone and jack is just one of many that have left and imagine if mythic got cheating under control!!!?? fair pvp with no speed hacks!

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me nooo nevor cheates! I jusht felld sleep wiht my head on teh ctrl-alt-win key an it keepd macwoes alllllll nihgt! I gain .5 magicals!!!

It wassed jusht a fun storey of teh barneys in twouble again :D

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
course you did, far too late for the reverse horns now Barney, stratics readers now know what you are........................................
if you were asleep how did you take the screenie of your char getting nicked? more like you can back into the room as you admit AFK illegally, and saw the time out message, how disappointed you must have been if it was like that for hours, all them gains lost, so much hard work........

so as this was a few days ago now, you hit 120 mystic yet?

Last edited:

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If its CC - how you made so big window?
If its EC - how you made so perfect image quality?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blimey people do seriously get their knickers in a twist about a little skill gain macroing. It's not like he was resource farming.

If you all found out about my pvp God mode hax I'd be in deep trouble.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm. Barney you be good and play the game properly!
jack flash uk notice the 'connection lost'? That means the screen remains static on that image until someone gets around to clicking on the tick - even if it's hours later.
R Traveler The large image in CC can be obtained perfectly legally by setting your monitor resolution.
and Barney, if that's not how you've done it, please don't post pictures of Barney being bad.

Last edited:

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The large image in CC can be obtained perfectly legally by setting your monitor resolution.
Petra,

Sorry but that's not true.

The gameplay window image Barney posted is 1024 x 678 pixels.

You can't set your gameplay window [legally] in the CC to more than 800 x 600 pixels.

Just cut and paste it into Paint or PhotoShop or PaintShop Pro to prove it to yourself. And it clearly isn't re-sized as there is no pixelation.

Changing your monitor resolution has no impact on the size of the gameplay window at all. It just affects how big the black area around your gameplay window is. On my 1920 x 1080 full HD monitors, my UO gameplay window takes up a small 800 x 600 part in the top left and the rest is my macros, backpack, map etc.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, sorry. My hubby's play window looks that kind of size, but his monitor resolution is 1024 x 768. Of that 800 x 600 is a sizable chunk. :)

Barney better learn to play by the rules - and not post images that show anything else!

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, sorry. My hubby's play window looks that kind of size, but his monitor resolution is 1024 x 768. Of that 800 x 600 is a sizable chunk. :)
I remember me and the then-girlfriend starting in 1999 back when we had two Sony laptops, one with an 800x600 screen, the other with a 1024x768 screen. On the smaller one we had to keep the gameplay window at 640x480 to be able to put our icons and stuff anywhere.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
becasuse he is running an illegal client that should lead to a ban, it appears that the "spreadsheet" or systems to target illegal scripts and clients have failed again, how a cheat posting on stratics does not get an instant ban or cancellation of acct i don't know, its head and sand time again!

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My naems Barney. No jails can holds a twue wobba. No ban effort has ever held. Many haev try, all haev fail ;P

Barney Wins UO. U losed :(

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol @ Jack Flash... Nobody plays this game and you want to get more people banned from it for a bit of harmless skill training.

Somebody is a little sour. Scripting didn't bring this game to knees.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
not sour, however rules are rules and when somebody blatently breaks them, they should be punished accordingly. how can you possibly disagree, harmless skill training LOL back at you. You comment is just too ridiculous

getting to 120 mystic is harmless "training" you think its a one off and stops there? sure........... AFK scripting, illegal client thats ok with you then?

THIS is the reason the game is on its knees, people like YOU, who look the other way, hide and hope it goes away, thats why the game is rife with cheats, and as long as people like YOU do nothing, NOTHING will be done by the Dev team

there, YOU cannot possible misunderstand

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gotta support jack, sevenfaith scripting didnt bring this game to its knees but it certainly contributed.if you have a crafter who say mines legally your produce is very reduced in value as a script bot can get alot more and can sell cheaper etc just an example but there are many many examples.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's time to close this.
Cheating is unacceptable - trouble is there's a lot of players out there who have done what their guildmates told them to do without actually knowing they were being told to cheat!
Barney, and all others reading this. You should NOT use the 3rd party programs that are in common use on free shards on official shards. DO NOT post images on these forums that show you using these programs if you choose to ignore my advice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.