• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lumberjacking] Bark?

P

Pawl

What lvl is need to get this and other stuff from trees?

i am 94.6 been in fel and tram and ish and the new land.

i get up to ash and have been going all day and nothing but wood.
Do you have to be 100 to get all the other items?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I believe so...

They really need to alter lumberjacking and use of the wood - having 6 special woods, with one of them kicking in at 95 (Yew), and the top three (And the special items) all kicking in at GM, is really, really annoying.

B

burnttrees

you can use Melisande's Corroded Hatchet to get +5 in lumberjack i have been doing this with 95 lumberjack to get gm for over a year now and it works great it also gives you the ability to have 5 points to dump into another skill or to be able to get the other woods and the special items while working the last 5 points

C

Conrad99

If you need Bark and are on Napa I can give it to you. I have some I am not using.