• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Barding question

P

Pothoz

Now i decided to do myself a bard, until i realised it will be a mentally suicide mission of to much training

Nah but serious, i have a question. Does Slayer Talisman help out with barding skills? Confused, okay example:

"John wanna hunt, he grabs a Beetle slayer Talisman and a few instruments and decides to try out the giant beetles in the new Samurai lands"

Now does John get say bonus from the talisman so it becomes easier for him to work with the beetles or not? Since it seems to help everyone else.

Wierd qustion i know

I

imported_KoolAidAddict

Tally's help with direct damage, such as casting on the beetle, or hittin it with some kinda wep.
Does it help with the bard skills?
Nope.

A musical instrument that affects beetles (reptile?) makes the bard skill easier to be successful, such as if your disco'ing one, but thats all it does.