• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bardic Masteries

Rusker Sulle

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am planning on returning to UO soon. I have been gone from the game for quite some time and have forgotten a lot of stuff. One of the questions I have is about the use of the bardic masteries. I understand that to use a mastery, I will need at least 90 skill in a specific bard skill, such as peacemaking. To use the mastery, will I need to have musicianship in my template as well? I am looking to streamline the use of skill points and I am hoping I can save 120 points to use elsewhere.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am planning on returning to UO soon. I have been gone from the game for quite some time and have forgotten a lot of stuff. One of the questions I have is about the use of the bardic masteries. I understand that to use a mastery, I will need at least 90 skill in a specific bard skill, such as peacemaking. To use the mastery, will I need to have musicianship in my template as well? I am looking to streamline the use of skill points and I am hoping I can save 120 points to use elsewhere.
Yes and real skill is important

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
provo mastery is also nice, disco i could see using jewels on, or putting on a pet.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I love playing a support Bard usually my party wants the provo mastery for the sweet damage increase!