• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bard/Tamer advice

L

lancelot99

I have a mixed up template and asking for some advice on where to go with it... (posting in Tamer and bard forums

Music 120
Discord 120
Vet 110 (120 jewels)
Tame 105 (115 jewels)
Lore 105 (115 jewels)
Mage 100 (i use for invis/heal - Maybe to much?)

This leaves me 40 points (700 cap) and unsure what to do with them!! :confused:

I was thinking sticking in Chiv for the heal and clense by fire? or Reduce Magery to 80 and have 60 Necro for raise dead (not sure about this)
All advice apreciated as im stuck...... :rolleyes:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
1 run the same template but i have them all up to 120.
and while im getting them there i put anything extra into med or focus.

L

lancelot99

Thanks for the reply :) i would take tame and lore upto 120 but 115 gives me 99% control of my Bane and GD.
Would 40 meditation be better or 40 focus? (i think focus as it is passive, but may be wrong..)

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meditation has a passive bonus too - also if you have Taming & Lore at 120 you will get an increased number of stable slots :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
plus ya heal for more, and never fail on pet res's with 120 vet and lore.