• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bard Skill & Mastery Cooldown Question

Alan_NZ

Visitor
Hey Bards,

Thanks for the feedback on my treasure hunting thread below. It was very useful.

Another (and hopefully my last) question for Barding, regarding the cooldown for using bard skills with an active barding mastery. Everything i've read has indicated that the cooldown should reduce by 1 second for two skills and 2 seconds for the primary one with a bard mastery active. I might be misunderstanding that but for me, all three bard skills seem to have a 7 second cool-down on a successful attempt when I have my mastery active. I figured that the mastery would push my cooldown to 6 seconds for my active mastery skill, but it isn't happening. Can anyone shed light on this?

Thanks team, this has been annoying me for a few weeks.

Cheers
Alan

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Dunno , sometimes spamming peace button I manage to cast it before timer comes to end. But this can be just result of my high ping.
Pity, it seems time reduction is not working.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dunno , sometimes spamming peace button I manage to cast it before timer comes to end. But this can be just result of my high ping.
Pity, it seems time reduction is not working.
The wacky timer was one reason I dropped peace and use mass sleep