• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bar help

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back after a few months to check out the new changes to tmaps and somehow the bar that has the backpack, main menu, character button, etc. moved to a place where I cant shrink it to move it anymore. I know I've had this happen before but it's been too long and I cant remember how to move it. Anyone able to help?

Attachments

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
try changing the screen size

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried changing screen size, window size, full screen and no luck. When I change the window size, it auto-scales everything in it. Is there a way to turn that off?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Tried changing screen size, window size, full screen and no luck. When I change the window size, it auto-scales everything in it. Is there a way to turn that off?
user settings /options and adjust the ui scaling bar

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That didnt work either. Just scales down all the bars where they're at, the handle for the bar I'm trying to move stays off screen.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
try this link
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=211066

but where it says paperdoll look for the one thats menu bar and follow the same instructions as for the paper doll ( i think its called menu bar) as always its a good idea to back the file up incase you mess up !
if you continue to have problems come over to the enhanced client forum and i am sure one of the modders will help you there

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
your welcome!! glad it works