• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Banner deeds and steps

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know how to raise up a banner deed on steps? I am trying to place a couple on the front of the house shown. I can get them at normal height, but using the standard tricks of placing tables/ingots/etc to make them appear higher up does not seem to work.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tried lock and raise with tool? can get them up some that way

btw, pretty doorway! :)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can place them by targetting a raised goza mat then you can try placing tables on top of each other, then 2 damaged book piles, then placing the goza on that, then the banner. You will want to make a little mini elevator out of 2 gozas for you to stand on to get higher up if you want the banner very high.

Mini elevator:

Place 2 goza mats next to each other and right by the area you are working on. Raise one goza up 2 times and stand on it. Raise the other goza up 4 times and stand on it. Raise the first goza up 4 times and stand on it, etc. This really only works well outdoors (front steps or on roof), you can only stand so high when there is a ceiling hitting your head. ;)

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the replies. I couldn't get it to place with the goza, but I had forgotten you could lock and raise with the deco tool, so I have done that.