• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Banking question

Calla Lily

Journeyman
I've been gone for years and haven't figured out the new banking system. I'm trying to move money from one account to another. How do I get a check from the bank? Or do I have to withdraw gold and move it home a bit at a time to store it for my other account?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your just trading to another account you could just give it in the trade window.

Calla Lily

Journeyman
I'm trading to my own account, so they aren't both on screen at the same time. I found this: "Each character is also able to put funds into a ‘secure account’. Using the option ‘Deposit Gold into Secure Account’ will deduct the amount from the group bank total." But I don't know where to find the option to do this. I said it out loud at the bank, but nothing happened. I tried from the wall safe, but the option isn't there. There's no option on the minter at the bank. Where can I find this option? Checks made more sense to me :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want to pass to another account you could use the wall safe. Why not open up 2 clients and just pass in the trade window though? It would be much easier.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you need this bit:
This is done through the Bank Actions menu, accessed through the option ‘open bankbox’ on the banker or minter’s context menu. Using the verbal command ‘bank’ does not open this menu.

Calla Lily

Journeyman
If you want to pass to another account you could use the wall safe. Why not open up 2 clients and just pass in the trade window though? It would be much easier.
I didn’t think of that or know that was possible. The bank will only let me withdraw a certain amount of money at a time, how do people buy things from other players that cost large amounts of money without using a vendor? Or to simply give a large amount of money to another player?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn’t think of that or know that was possible. The bank will only let me withdraw a certain amount of money at a time, how do people buy things from other players that cost large amounts of money without using a vendor? Or to simply give a large amount of money to another player?
Bring up the trade window with another player and then enter the amounts in the boxes below.

The gold stack of coins = gold
The silver stack of coins = platinum

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Calla, this guide might also help. Publish 90 Banking Changes also if you have windows 7 or 10, you can run two clients at once. This does make it easier to transfer things from one account to another. The other way I've used is the crafted bank vault.