• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Bank Containers and Sherry the Mouse

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I finally got SA to load at when I logged in, I discovered two things!
A.) Whenever I say News to Sherry the Mouse, she does not react.
B.) All the items in my bank do not show. They are there and when I click and drag, they show. But I can not see them in my bank box.
Has anyone else had this problem?

F

Fink

A) Do you get any text in any of your other journal tabs? Thinking she may not show overhead text. Tried a regular town crier? Also, are you whispering "news"? Whispering doesn't seem to work for NPC commands even when within range, which kind of ruins a lot of my characters' RP-type macros.

B) Is your bank box in a Legacy container? They're still bugged. If you're using grid view, are you scrolling to the bottom to check? They may be spread out strangely.

Sorry for any obvious questions, just thinking of the basics & going from there.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A) Do you get any text in any of your other journal tabs? Thinking she may not show overhead text. Tried a regular town crier? Also, are you whispering "news"? Whispering doesn't seem to work for NPC commands even when within range, which kind of ruins a lot of my characters' RP-type macros.

B) Is your bank box in a Legacy container? They're still bugged. If you're using grid view, are you scrolling to the bottom to check? They may be spread out strangely.

Sorry for any obvious questions, just thinking of the basics & going from there.
A.) I am almost positive I am not whispering and I did check my journal... there was nothing.

EDIT: Okay, so I retested the journal thing and she only speaks in journal, not on screen. Which I really don't like and hope that's changed.

B.) Yes, I was opening the bank in Legacy. I wasn't aware they were bugged. =] Thank you Fink!