• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Banes poison ability?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know what the deal is with bane dragons poison ability? The reason I ask is when my Sampire was fighting the bane dragons some times I would get DPed. & other times I would resist the effect do to Vampiric Embrace.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

It can DP with its breath attack or Poison with its Magery. The Magery one will automatically cure on the first tick in Vamp Form.

J

[JD]

i havent been paying attention to its skills, so im not sure if the poisoning skill is 0.0 and doesn't train or if it spawns higher

but every time it poisons me via spell it's been the low level 1 stuff, and when it poisons with breath you hear this sound effect difference, does a lot of dmg, and it's DP

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanna know how if at all it bonds? What do they eat? A pet can't bond if you can't feed them... right?