• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Bane, Dread and Black Horses

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going through my stables on the shards I play for the above items. If there is enough interest I will post screenies but here are the basics:

Atlantic:

Black Horse - 127HP
Black Horse - 111HP
Black Horse - 44HP

Bane - 601HP/532STR
Bane - 624HP/519STR/161MANA/INT
Bane - 658HP/516STR/128MANA/INT
Bane - 605HP/532STR

Dread - 625HP/532STR/154MANA/INT
Dread - 621HP/535STR/138MANA/INT

Catskills:
Bane - 634HP/524STR
Bane - 631HP/540STR
Bane - 637HP/540STR/135MANA/INT
Bane - 625HP/522STR

Dread - 615HP/509STR/157MANA/INT
Dread - 598HP/515STR
Dread - 621HP/543STR
Dread - 643HP/516STR/135MANA/INT

Legends:
Bane - 625HP/519STR

Dread - 577HP/536STR

None of these have had pet training initiated.

I have shard shields to all shard so your shard doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a lot of PMs! I don't know prices I haven't played much in the last two years, I'll do some research I was hoping for more of a discussion so I could get an idea of value but I think peeps are more comfortable with private convos when buying things. I am mostly looking at fair market value I've had some of these pets for ~ 10 years so I am not trying to sell quick to get rid of them or anything. Given the PM? interest I'll post screenies and continue to try and find values.

Thanks!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I got a lot of PMs! I don't know prices I haven't played much in the last two years, I'll do some research I was hoping for more of a discussion so I could get an idea of value but I think peeps are more comfortable with private convos when buying things. I am mostly looking at fair market value I've had some of these pets for ~ 10 years so I am not trying to sell quick to get rid of them or anything. Given the PM? interest I'll post screenies and continue to try and find values.

Thanks!
PM sent for some help :)

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would hold on to a dreads or two. The price has about double in the last couple of months. They are not coming back to the game and even if they do, they will be patched or updated in a way that makes them suck. Like everything else. I'm holding 2 plus a bane for myself.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yea if you still have the legends pets left let me know

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gave away several pets to guildies, sold a couple pets but still several left. I moved the Catskills pets to Atlantic. @BoomerCO still have banes left, will update that list.

@Mentiras still have the bane on Legends.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated List:

Legends:
Dread - 577HP/536STR

ATL:
Dread - 598HP/515STR

Wow, busy morning for selling pets for me. All that is left though I am undecided on selling remaining dreads.

Last edited:

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Would you take gold on ATL for the bane? Gold first is fine with me.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
No but I am available for awhile, I can wait at Luna bank 2nd floor on Ellen (pink hiryu).

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be on Podolak with a HOT guild tag so you know its me.

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
RIP a little too late on getting on today or i would of taken one from you :(
if you decide on the dreads lmk and shoot me a icq

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thank you as well, missed the whole dread/bane event glad I could get one from you.