• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Bane Dragons

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey,

Got 4 of these to sell. Just returned to the game after about 7 years out. Understand they might be worth something?

On Europa.

Thanks,

Noxx of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there, I saw you in general chat on Atlantic. Banes can vary in price but generally are quite valuable. A general range would be 800m-2p. If you would please put each of those banes through the new untrained pet calculator then take a screenshot of the results and post it here we can better provide estimates on their value. Let me know if you have any questions and welcome back to UO. :)

Last edited:

Noxx of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last edited:

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes the higher the intensity the better. Those are nice banes, certainly no stinkers. You're in some money for sure. I'm going to say 1-1.5p for each of the intensity 50's , 1.5-2p for each of the 60's and possibly up to 2+ for the 65.
Well thats good news!

Thanks for the feedback, if anyone is interested, let me know.

mihali

Sage
Don't sell in-game, be patient and sell here. Also these go from 1.2 - 2 Billion gold each (1.2-2 Plats). LEss than one Plat and you can put together a decent suit, if you know what you are buying, and for PVM suits are MUCH less expensive if you can be patient and play the game. For PvP suits, completely different story. Gold goes POOF really easy esp. if you are new/returning to the game and do not know recent pricing.
Long story short : Sell here and also need be patient and not in hurry to sell. Wait for this event to be over also, then you may get more pple looking at the posts here, and keep advertising also here.

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't sell in-game, be patient and sell here. Also these go from 1.2 - 2 Billion gold each (1.2-2 Plats). LEss than one Plat and you can put together a decent suit, if you know what you are buying, and for PVM suits are MUCH less expensive if you can be patient and play the game. For PvP suits, completely different story. Gold goes POOF really easy esp. if you are new/returning to the game and do not know recent pricing.
Long story short : Sell here and also need be patient and not in hurry to sell. Wait for this event to be over also, then you may get more pple looking at the posts here, and keep advertising also here.
Ok thank you. Looking to sell then! Probably best to message me on here if anyone is interested. Currently on Europa but can transfer to Atlantic

Noxx of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're probably looking at north of 20 plat for the entire stable. And yes, I agree that being patient and taking your time is the key. Congratulations. :cool:

200w.gif

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been advised to auction these off so I'll do that in the non rares forum at some point. Due to being out the game so long, I'd like to get some nice new suits for my characters.

PvM only so would be open to trade any of these for suits. I will have to check with people though to make sure I'm not being scammed!

Looking for

Best in class sampire suit
Several Mage\Tamer suits
Mage Suits

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Better to be patient and get max value friend. Going auction route you may get less then expected. If it where over 80's Intensity, auction would be an option and gamble in hopes a bid war evolves. Still best to take your time finding buyers with this lot. There are many reputable suit builders in uo that offer honest prices. @Ang7 Makes some really nice suits that are cheap. He enjoys making suits and not worried about gold for profit. Can ask him or even get some ideas on what artifacts to aquire for a build. Goodluck!