• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bane Dragons current prices? and what shards have them?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are the current prices on Bane Dragons? What shards have them?

Back in the day I tamed one. The pet is now a completed project. So, I'm making an Archer tamer and want to acquire another one. Besides, feeding it black rock stew is there any difference between Banes and Dread Mares? Other than the graphics.

PageBoy

Journeyman
Bane dragons stopped spawning in 2011 on all shards. Prices may vary from 80m to 150m for an untrained one. I’ve bought 5 banes 2-3 months ago for less than 550m on Atl.

Mayhem_wushu

Adventurer
I have a couple banes on Atlantic, a few on legends and a couple of toons stables full on Balhea. Im thinking about rounding them all up and selling one of these days... probably sitting on a small fortune given the market.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you decide to sell one on Legends let me know.