• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bane dragon

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone can ride any mount but if it's trained only a tamer will be able to control it
These needed a tamer to tame them. You need 108 taming to receive an untrained one in a trade. Other mounts also need taming, such as Nightmare, Dreadmares, Unicorns, Kirins, Fire Steeds.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
These needed a tamer to tame them. You need 108 taming to receive an untrained one in a trade. Other mounts also need taming, such as Nightmare, Dreadmares, Unicorns, Kirins, Fire Steeds.
Hehehe never tried without a tamer learn something everyday!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hehehe never tried without a tamer learn something everyday!
That's why I did not have any. I did that event with a warrior and fought for the Ophidians. So I killed a bunch of banes.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure why I saved over 20 been slowly selling them off down to 7 now
From what I understand they aren’t very good pets mostly deco like banes
I’m sure @Pawain would know what they are good for and how to train them

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure why I saved over 20 been slowly selling them off down to 7 now
From what I understand they aren’t very good pets mostly deco like banes
I’m sure @Pawain would know what they are good for and how to train them
One of the few pets that some PvP players use. So that build is different from the PvM builds.

For PvM I would put AI/Chiv on them. Some love them. But I see their dead bodies at many encounters while the Cus or Tritons are alive.