• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bane Dragon

Daric

Visitor
Hey. Planning training one of my bane dragons. Is ai/chiv best to go for banes too? Kinda looking somekind allaround setup for this.

Hits 619 Stamina 125 Mana 149
Str 525 Dex 125 Int 149
Resist 60,43,41,57,26

Is it worth to train or just try sell it?

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good Morning,Daric.. You have a fine bane there.. Its str is abit low for what I like for Chiv but its Resistances,Hp and other stats are in a good place to make a grand chiv bane.. You will have to make a few sacrifices on hp Regen( or other stats) to get it out there.. As for if its the best ..its more about is it the best for what you plan to do with it.. like a chiv bane would not do so well at sea... but all around out of all my pets for most things I do I turn to my chiv bane.. No pets alive can match the combo of chiv burst and bane dragon passive damage comboing off each other.. Depending on what you are fighting they have one of the the highest sustained damage outputs of any pet spec in the game... (things that are poison immune not so much.. ) Only the chiv pets with higher swing speed or over cap str(pp WW) even come close to them. (tritons, Frost drake <Krampus event>).. If you need a hand or have any questions feel free to post here or message me , I have premade banes in a few of the more popular specs you can test drive already 120 capped out.. if you would like to see how they work with your play style. I would gladly meet you on test and hand them off to you.. The best advice I honestly can give is. Don't be in a hurry, make at least 1-2 weeks of copies over to test / get a feel for what best suits your needs /play style, and for the over all system before doing anything on live.. as they are a living treasure that cant be replaced.. grats on the lovely bane mate.. cant wait to see it out on the battle field.. until then have a delightful day.. =^-^=

Last edited:

Daric

Visitor
Good Morning,Daric.. You have a fine bane there.. Its str is abit low for what I like for Chiv but its Resistances,Hp and other stats are in a good place to make a grand chiv bane.. You will have to make a few sacrifices on hp Regen( or other stats) to get it out there.. As for if its the best ..its more about is it the best for what you plan to do with it.. like a chiv bane would not do so well at sea... but all around out of all my pets for most things I do I turn to my chiv bane.. No pets alive can match the combo of chiv burst and bane dragon passive damage comboing off each other.. Depending on what you are fighting they have one of the the highest sustained damage outputs of any pet spec in the game... (things that are poison immune not so much.. ) Only the chiv pets with higher swing speed or over cap str(pp WW) even come close to them. (tritons, Frost drake <Krampus event>).. If you need a hand or have any questions feel free to post here or message me , I have premade banes in a few of the more popular specs you can test drive already 120 capped out.. if you would like to see how they work with your play style. I would gladly meet you on test and hand them off to you.. The best advice I honestly can give is. Don't be in a hurry, make at least 1-2 weeks of copies over to test / get a feel for what best suits your needs /play style, and for the over all system before doing anything on live.. as they are a living treasure that cant be replaced.. grats on the lovely bane mate.. cant wait to see it out on the battle field.. until then have a delightful day.. =^-^=
Yes going to give time for this and test stuff in tc first. Just returned to game after long break and alla this awesome pet training is new to me so going to be carefull before i mess with my old pets. Main is disco/tamer and second main is mage/tamer so im used to count that disco + pet burns critters down fast

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been able to kill Paragon Greater Dragons and Paragon Balrons with AI/Chiv Bane. That's with skills in the 90s.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Also : This is one to All 120 out except for magery perhaps due to cost/effectiveness ratio being not so hot for Magery/eval so magery 100, maybe eval 100 unless you get a cheap eval PS. Just leave enough points to 120 out all except magery for when you eventually get the PS. you will not regret this in the future. You also want anat 120, Med 120, Magic resist 120, Parry 120, imo.
Also : Take your time and think this out. Dont be in a hurry, use uo-cah like you do and Tc1 first.