• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Bane Dragon Untrained

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excuse my ignorance, but is there anything special about your pet? Is it a 3-5?

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
750m-1 plat bane is fully trained, scrolled out, right specials and stats for pvp, no pvm style bs. Pvm style trained are 400m. Untrained is the best to try and get if you want to train it and try and save, but you have to know whay youre doing or youll ruin it quick and they're worth 350-400m. Couple hundred mil in scrolls and a week or two of training. Youll have a 750m-1 plat. I still havent seen one sell for 1 plat. And i have 4. And buy as many as i can. It would have to be perfect pre stats going prior to training. And be a perfectly trained bane after to get that.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No there is nothing special about it. Okay so if you can get a fully scrolled bane or an untrained one nowadays, go for it. I have been looking for one for months and months but they sell as soon as they are listed. This is my last untrained one and unlike blaze cu's, these do not spawn anymore.

Sam Adams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I play CC and they look like swamp dragons to me. Besides not spawning what good are these ugly pets?

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey if you can get 3 untrained banes or know someone selling then lmk. If you think this price is high, they sell online for 400 real dollars. I have gotten some offers close but am sticking to my list price. I don't see players complaining when others sell useless event drops or other non playable items for twice this? At least you can use the pet whereas other things just sit in your castle doing nothing. I won't comment on the ugliness of the pet or its worth in the game since those who have them or have seen them fight when trained correctly know the answer.