• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bane Dragon Control Slots

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is there any plan to update slots for already trained 4 slot Bane Dragons?

After pub 98 Banes have been changed from 4 slot to 3 slot pets and I'm asking why the hell already trained pets couldn't be affected by these changes also?!

I find this very unfair and lame..
I'm still waiting for any info about this or some way to reset pet training because this issue is ridiculous...

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is there any plan to update slots for already trained 4 slot Bane Dragons?

After pub 98 Banes have been changed from 4 slot to 3 slot pets and I'm asking why the hell already trained pets couldn't be affected by these changes also?!

I find this very unfair and lame..
I'm still waiting for any info about this or some way to reset pet training because this issue is ridiculous...
They are over intensity, intensity is the way the game checks all pets for what control slot they should be. The game doesn't look at each individual species for that determination. Because you started training before Patch 98, it's now a 4 slot for probably forever. There were non-kosher (to say the very least) ways prior to Patch 99 to fix these pets. Now there is not.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your Bane must have had very good stats to start with. I trained mine pre 98 and it ended up being 3 slots. But I agree that this is very unfair. The whole slots based on points system needs some serious balancing because there are plenty of pets that could use a decrease in slots. And by "could use" I mean that nobody bothers taming and training them.

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yea Khaleor the pet was 3 slot pre animal training and before pub98 (i think it was 98) when you start training them they changed to 4 slot and you had just one level to train.
It was changed later to dread mares also in pub.. im sad..

Railshot the bane was just 3 star one so no way it could be because of stats etc..

Also the Grizzled Mare.. such a shame they havent changed the max slot to 5..

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea Khaleor the pet was 3 slot pre animal training and before pub98 (i think it was 98) when you start training them they changed to 4 slot and you had just one level to train.
It was changed later to dread mares also in pub.. im sad..

Railshot the bane was just 3 star one so no way it could be because of stats etc..

Also the Grizzled Mare.. such a shame they havent changed the max slot to 5..
Oh, I misunderstood. I thought your bane started at 4. Yeah, slot jumping was a problem for a while.