• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bandage Target macro

G

I can't for the life of me get this macro to work, I've used bandage self on other characters so I figured I'd use bandage target to make healing my pets easier. No matter what I do I always get "there is no current target". Anyone know how to fix this? its really annoying double clicking bandies constantly to heal my pets.....

Rey~

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you start recording your macro, double click on the bandages, then select the pet you want the macro to target--then after ending the recording, go back and change "Use Item" to "Use Item Type"?

I use a bandage target macro for my tamer (who's so cool, the best pet he drags around is a polar bear :O), works fine for me.

5% Luck

Its Uoassist only! Uo itself doesnt seem to suport tamers veting unless its KR and i dont play KR!

J

joblackjon

Had the same issue.
You must use the new targetting reticule for it to work.

I

imported_GFY

I use UOAssist. I make a macro for each pet before I head out. I can actually make a macro for each pet that I'm using, if I have more then one at a time. Very handy when I use a pet combo like Runebeetle & Nightmare.

G

I've got two macros set for "use item type/target" and when I choose my pet or pets I simply use the "reset target" choice with a right click.

G

If I have to use a new target reticule, that seems to mean I have to use KR then ehh? Guess I'll just make uoa macros

Rey~

J

joblackjon

Not true.
The new targetting reticule is in 2D as well.