• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Balron Bone Armor & PoF

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know yet for a fact if the Balron Bone Armor can be PoF applied or is it brittle? Many of the items in the last event did not have any tags, but wound up being brittle.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not gotten it yet myself but from other players' comments in gen chat, it can be powdered thankfully

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Damn that makes it a very valuable item.

Kir

Journeyman
You can POF the new body armour, I have tried myself on my server.

Though, you can't dye it with Haochi or Tokuno dye. You can with natural dye.

Last edited:

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can POF the new body armour, I have tried myself on my server.

Though, you can't dye it with Haochi or Tokuno dye. You can with natural dye.
Thanks for the reply. With these devs, you have to double check everything before you waste weeks farming for stuff. I wasted a week of my life for sheet last event.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found out you can dye it with Plant Dyes. But no other Bottled Dyes.

Mayhem

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also enhance it if you want, just remember to use the UO store item beforehand..
Have you enhanced one? If thats true I can make it a direct replacement piece rather than rebuilding my suit around it.

Kir

Journeyman
Have you enhanced one? If thats true I can make it a direct replacement piece rather than rebuilding my suit around it.
A blogger has done it, I haven't done myself because I'm not sure what to enhance as of now..

Kir

Journeyman
To be fair, even all the treasure event gear drops are always enhance-able, I have imbued and enhanced a few decent gears from the past.

PS: when I enhance the one below, it lost the original colour and assume the colour of the material, not too sure about the Barlon Bone armour.
Enhanced Of Three.png

Last edited:

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hot damn! I was lamenting about the low FR & PR (to combat corpse skin, etc). I will be applying horned leather to this.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Test Center (copied a char with the bone armor and forged metal tool in pack) it kept the color after being enhanced with horned leather

Reactions: Kir