• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bake-Kitsunes

G

I guess I always just assumed they had a pack instinct, but I was looking over their lore menu and apparently they do not.

Is there a reason why they wouldn't?

G

I don't think we were ever given a reason, but TBH they don't really need pack instinct as they're very tough little pets

Wenchy

G

It just seems funny to me I would put them in the same category as a wolf personally and they are pack critters.

And I love my bake kitsunes, I would love to see them with pack instinct tho ! =D

G

Aye, I did expect them to be like fire steeds where you'd get a bonus for a pair.

Still loving that giggle though. It makes up for the pack instinct thing hehe.

Wenchy

I

imported_Sarphus

yeah... they would be too powerful if they had PI. 25% buff on spell damage and melee hits... that sounds like not that big of a deal, but when you consider how tough they are and how decent their dmg output is, it would be overpowered.

A

Antion_Vallin

<blockquote><hr>

It just seems funny to me I would put them in the same category as a wolf personally and they are pack critters.

And I love my bake kitsunes, I would love to see them with pack instinct tho ! =D

[/ QUOTE ]Well, they look like red hued wolves in KR...