• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bake Kitsune

Biazen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Has anyone made a Bake Kitsune they are happy with? I'm just finishing one now and uncertain what to choose for a final ability or move. Currently it has magery, rage, and AI... Was thinking about adding cold wind with that being fixed, but had a question about that as well. Does the pet have to already cold damage for it to be effective, or will the move just deal cold damage automatically?

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

(Besides, just delete your Bake Kitsune) I know they are said to be inferior to most, but can't help it, it was next

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
K has made some, but I think they were pre patch so they have more stats.

(Besides, just delete your Bake Kitsune) I know they are said to be inferior to most, but can't help it, it was next
Naw this Isn't UHALL. And they don't flap.

I made one long ago and put Repel on because I thought it would help when it took damage. It just died over and over.

I wanted to build two of them and use them together, that wasn't good either. Also do not like the noises they make. And they look weird in CC to me.

Besides cosmetics, I would make one if they had more points.

Always good to try every pet. Have fun!

Biazen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Luckily mine is PP as well, or I probably wouldn't have entertained the thought. He will be close to STR cap at least.