• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chesapeake] Bake Kitsune

Grenier

Adventurer
Greeting my fellow tamers. I have now reached a point, a slow as it may seem, where I am wanting something a little bit stronger than the bears I have been using to hunt with. With the ring I have I am now able to control two if these little fellows but for the moment I like the supporting skills to obtain them with out becoming puppy chow. I would like to get a pair to stable them this week so I can use them next weekend without real issues. They dont have to have high stats just something better than the bears. Let me know how much they will cost so I can gather the rest of the gold needed for these two.

Safe and happy hunting,
Respectable Grenier
Grandmaster Naturalsit