• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja RP 'hot spots'

C

canary

Where are good places at what times to perhaps jump upon some rp? From what I've seen of your shard you have some pretty interesting role players.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tomorrow at 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST Kita Talith and Thorin Ironbeard will be hosting the Golden Brew Tavern Night in the Village of Golden.

The following evening the Dragons Breath Tavern will be hosting the All Shards Tavern Night in the Kingdom of Dawn. This is an Old World (Baja for Felucca) Kingdom but is safe considering.

You can find both locations on the steps of the Grateful Rune in the Free City of Luna.

There is also some interaction returning to West Britain. While it is sparse at the moment the Town Guard can often be seen Patrolling and Guarding during the late afternoon and evening.

Those interested in visiting Baja are also welcome to join the Baja Roleplayers Alliance Main Guild. This will give you OOC Alliance Chat access to the entire Baja Roleplaying Community. (The Golden Knights, the Rangers of the Realm, Queen Shieba's Alliance, et. al.)

Welcome to Baja.

C

canary

I would love a runebook, thank you.

Also, I can't find much in the way of places to be at for RP... the Golden Brew calendar is empty. Many links seem broken or very outdated. Are most things spontaneous in the way of interaction? Are there places I should be going to more to find people?

I'm noticing that Baa as a whole is very, very empty (my current shard is one of the more populous on UO). Which is not a bad thing, just makes it hard to discover another human being from time to time. I'm not even used to seeing 2-5 people in Luna at peak hours.

Anyhow, maybe I'll find some people. Any help is good help, thanks!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your ICQ?

I will arrange our ... becoming more aquainted. We will tour some of the local haunts on Baja.

I also suggest joining the BRPA. When there is no RP going on we have Alliance Chat which allows us to communicate with all active Guilds and RPC Townships on the Shard. It is the jumping off point to interacting with and joining Allied Guilds. (e.g. the Town Guard of Britain, the Rangers of the Realm, et. al.)