• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Roleplayers Faction Division and Dueling Nights

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are a couple suggestions I wanted to put out there for discussion. We probably won't implement either for a couple months but we can start discussing the pros and cons of each now.

Baja Roleplayers Faction Division.

Sid Vicious mentioned this last night.

We know that faction changes are being worked on and that the system is going to become a major part of Feluccan politics in the near future.

We would create either one or two faction divisions. (i.e. either one good and one evil faction division or one unified and neutral faction division.) I would run the faction division and guildmasters in the alliance would be given emissary powers. The divisions would be flagged orange to our alliance members but would be instructed to never attack unless there is a good IC reason to do so. (It would be no different than being in alliance sans the hue and that we would not be able to communicate via Alliance Chat.) The faction divisions would never be allowed to align with another faction guild due to the war status with the main alliance.

The faction division would be based out of the Hyperborean Peninsula IC. (i.e. Kingdom of Dawn and Avalon.)​

Dueling Night.

Would Baja Roleplayers be interested in having a dueling night every couple of weeks at the Avalon Championship Arena? (If enough are interested we might be able to ressurect the Dawn Tournement of Champions.)​

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have expressed interest in such a Guild.

Would you also be interested in developing and managing it?

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be interested in dusting off my Avalonian Gaurdsmen to compete in a little friendly dueling ...

Might be fun to have a night of GM armor & weaps battle as well ...

Never really got into factions, but would be interested in discussing it further, and doing what i could to help out.