• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Ping?

J

joblackjon

For several years I have averaged around a 30 msec ping to Baja (I'm in Vancouver, B.C.). In last few monthes that ping has jumped to 42 msec average. All of the increase has been on the last 4 jumps or, in other words, EA's servers They are all in the high 40s.

This 40% increase in ping rate has me worried. Anyone else experiencing this?

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play from Texas and mine is never less than 80 and it does not pose any problems for me im used to it. It used to be up to 200 a few years back. I will take 80 if thats the best I can get !

D

daud79

I used to live in Vancouver, i used Roger cable modem with around 35-44 msec ping, but now that im in Indonesia i play with a ping between 280-700 msec hehe

$

$Kaylun$

<blockquote><hr>

5 ping to all west coast.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate you inrl

S

swayze-

i was in the 80's... now im in the 100-120's... east coaster tho, hence why i am on break from the west coast shards :&gt;

L

Lord Killjoy

I just came back to baja and i ping anywhere from 80 - 120. It didnt bother me at frist but now it is causing all kinds of Crashes. I just transfered 3 or my main 6 chars from another shard and plan on getting all of them here I hope they can fix it soon. I used to get a 60-80