• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Baja Meet and Greet.. the real questions we all wanted to ask..

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes.. I know I'm technically just a Catskills reporter.. but
my travels take me all over these days and I just happened to be in Baja last night for the Meet and Greet..

So.. I took it upon my intrepid self to actually ask the important questions.. not about housing.. not about EM drops.. not about scripting.. But the REAL questions....

Answer 1: Mesanna: Maybe.. it would be kewl..
Answer 2: Kyronix: Balloons? what a fantastic idea!

Thanks for reading and tune in next time for more of the REAL dirt!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hot Air Balloons! THAT would be epic!

Thanks Ludes, awesome ideas! ;)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"but no one likes to walk anymore"

not entirely true, it's one of my favorite things to do.. always stumbling over stuff that has been either forgotten about or never seen

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*remembers Ludes being told to back off by Mesanna*

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Mesanna evidently has not read the multitude of suggestions contained in the original thread about gypsy wagons (the thread that started back in 2012, and was still alive in 2014). If she had read it, she never would have asked, "Are you looking for one to use or place in your house?" She would have already known. :(

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would rather have the flying carpet that was lying near Despise in Ultima VII. :p
Oh, and Lord British musket too. We do need that musket, aye.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i like.the air ship idea... tons if black.abyss in malas.. that could act like the seas of tram and fel...

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna evidently has not read the multitude of suggestions contained in the original thread about gypsy wagons (the thread that started back in 2012, and was still alive in 2014). If she had read it, she never would have asked, "Are you looking for one to use or place in your house?" She would have already known. :(
I thought the same thing, sitting there, when Ludes asked the question.... the stratics gypsy wagon thread is one of the more popular threads in the past 3 years

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I thought the same thing, sitting there, when Ludes asked the question.... the stratics gypsy wagon thread is one of the more popular threads in the past 3 years
I do hope she gets around to reading it one of these days. *crosses fingers*