• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Baja EM Seppo made robe and shoes, plus more

C

chubby

about a week or two ago we had a boat event on baja with a red team and a blue team i have a few sets of blue and one set of red i was quoted 20-25mill for each item (red shoes, red robe, blue shoes, blue robe) im woundering if anyone would be interested in buying them for 15mill each

I also have
"a faction robe"

2 sigil colored suits

four vendor deeds all with the weight of 90 stones

and a whispering rose from someone special

please PM me or icq at 368-655-407

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the robes arent worth anything except to u. Anyone can make an EM name tailor, unless its some special name instead of being named just "robe." I have some Europa Gold made fancy dresses, skirts, robes and whatnots from an EM but i wear them, anyone can make them if they wanted to, but i know the EM made them and I keep them. Just so u know...

C

chubby

ty

dang i thought i actualy had somthing lol thats kinda stupid how they can do somthin like that though i dont realy think someone should be able to make a EM name =/