• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] bait help

K

kalzaketh

mostly, how is it used?, on napa, I have adecent fishing spot in shame, just need to figure out how to get firefish bait to work;)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mostly, how is it used?, on napa, I have adecent fishing spot in shame, just need to figure out how to get firefish bait to work;)

Just apply bait and target fishing rod. Fish and then apply again and so on.

Fermi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is awesome. I had no idea it could go on a fishing pole. I ve been wondering how your supposed to catch fish with baited traps. I havent used any of mine because idk what skill I need.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For lobster traps the bait works even a little different. If your have 100 charges on your bait and target 20 stacked traps then all 20 traps will be baited at ones.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For lobster traps the bait works even a little different. If your have 100 charges on your bait and target 20 stacked traps then all 20 traps will be baited at ones.

Hmmm.......... 100 : 20 = 5

Each trap "eats up" 5 baits ???

Shouldn't it take 1 bait for 1 trap ??

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my experience, that is how it works, bait 20 traps and it will take 20 bait from your pot.