• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bags

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
old bug still exists and now a new bug, old bug is when scrolling down the bag half of the contents would disappear and you have to close and reopen the bag, well that still happens, and now ontop of that one, when scrolling down the bag the whole thing disappears and you have to close it and reopen it. (this is on EC)

I know when can change the color of the grid, to what purpose i dunno, that doesnt really help with anything, but what would be very helpful if we can change the color of the background, that would be very helpful, so we can see dark colored items, like blackrock and nocturnal earrings.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
old bug still exists and now a new bug, old bug is when scrolling down the bag half of the contents would disappear and you have to close and reopen the bag, well that still happens, and now ontop of that one, when scrolling down the bag the whole thing disappears and you have to close it and reopen it. (this is on EC)

I know when can change the color of the grid, to what purpose i dunno, that doesnt really help with anything, but what would be very helpful if we can change the color of the background, that would be very helpful, so we can see dark colored items, like blackrock and nocturnal earrings.
So I guess you are talking the EC, can't help ya.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

I was hoping would be like the interior of old gift boxes, getting old hard to see lol

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have had the bug with only half of my bag showing for weeks, I had a different bug before that where nothing would show on corpses until I closed and re-opened them. All very irritating.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a different problem but I would imagine it is related. I open a grid container and it scrolls down by itself about half the bag contents and when I scroll back to the top it goes back down by itself and the only solution seems to be shutting down the game and restarting.