• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bags of sending

G

I just reactivated my old account 1 week ago and i noticed that if i want to send 10-15k gold it costs 30 charges to send it.
Is it new or a bug?

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a change made to try to help stop gold farmers. Either Drac or Leurocian said it's possible it may be looked at again.

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

It was a change made to try to help stop gold farmers. Either Drac or Leurocian said it's possible it may be looked at again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's hope so.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Either Drac or Leurocian said it's possible it may be looked at again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, anything's Possible...

I'd like to see the link to this statement... As far as I know, there are NO plans to change it...

G

"10-15k gold it costs 30 charges to send it."

It should be between 5 to 10 charges. But in general i agree with this change.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Heh! FoF ... theres your linky
be sure to follow the one IN there to the week before.

and, yep, the devs did say they would "look into it" and they did ... and fixed it ...
to WORK as they had designed it ... 10 stone per charge
(was broke when doing the rounding at 9 stone ... or something ... doesn't matter ... it is now fixed ... fixed as in set ... established ... solid ...)

Ah!
Set in Stone

(500 gp = 10 stone)

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope it's going to change. I don't power play but when I get the opportunity to do a lil farming, it's even more difficult now. I didn't mind that they changed it, but really think they went to the extreme..imo.

A

Aboo

<blockquote><hr>

I didn't mind that they changed it, but really think they went to the extreme..imo.

[/ QUOTE ]I agree and I could live with it if they didn't make the bags wear out. As it is, it's not really worth it to me to carry them except in cases of emergencies. Maybe that's what they intended them for and not for everyday use.