• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bad news.

• Thread starter imported_Uncle_Betulia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Uncle_Betulia

So I went to a store, bought a couple mystic fruits and gained some skill points, right...I then entered a skill house, my skills went back down to what they were before I ate the fruit and my money was not returned. Weird, eh? Then I went to my house, greened up, entered the skill lot again and I was red! What is going on?

G

Check out the skilling points and job loss threat. There is a bug called the "5 Minute" bug. After eating fruit or skilling, you have to wait 5 minutes before leaving the lot.

G

There's already a thread going on about this a few threads down. There's apparently what has been dubbed a '5 minute bug' or something....I'm not sure of the exact details, but for some reason when you property hop you lose skill gained from fruit, and then gain it back again. I've never been a fan of fruit-buying because of the randomness of the points, it always seems to end up where I DON'T need it, so that's however much basically wasted since I let the point decay, so I haven't experienced this yet. Hold up, I'm out of game at the moment so I'll see if I can link to the thread.

Here ya go, it had gotten bumped to page 2, which is probably why you missed it

G

We are getting too many threads on this subject.

Please post in one of the others. Locking this thread, now.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.