• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bad concience not logging off before maintnance

P

Paula777

For years now I'm struggling, bad concience or not when NOT logging off as politely asked... instead I wish everyone a *happy crashing* when being in a full house...

Why do they throw in a please and thank you ..
Do we hurt by just letting the game crash?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

For years now I'm struggling, bad concience or not when NOT logging off as politely asked... instead I wish everyone a *happy crashing* when being in a full house...

Why do they throw in a please and thank you ..
Do we hurt by just letting the game crash?

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean....like if you need to log off and you've told everyone to leave?

P

Paula777

what?

I meant is it bad to not log off and just let game crash instead

G

I believe she is refering to the ARIES announcement.....the one where they ask everyone to exit the game in 5 minutes because the game is going offline.

@Paula777.....I try to leave, because in so many other times and games, staying until the game is taken down has resulted in glitches or lost items.
But then I always crate my pets and turn off the stove before logging out of the game, too....guess I am just compulsively cautious.

P

Paula777

oh that is nice advise, more like self-protection to do log off.
thank you