• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bad Circle?

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was trying to figure out what book the spell would go in if there was a book. I don't have a Treasure Hunter so I don't even know if they can be double clicked or not. But I was talking to my husband and I reminded him of the "9th Circle". (which it what I was calling it). I then found this in an old post.

"Open your paperdoll and double-click on the Spellbook to open it. Next cast Cure on yourself and then right-click the minimized Spellbook in order to re-open it again. Turn the pages of the Spellbook; you should see "Bad Circle" and 1st Circle near the beginning of your book."

Just a thought!!!

Someone on LS said... "save the tomes" the spells go in them. Someone else tried to put them in and they didn't go. I read another post on here that someone tried to as well with no success.

*goes to see if the opening of the bad circle is active*

updated: Either I am doing it wrong, or it doesn't activate it.
update#2(fixed typo) :D

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I remember somethng about that. hvent seen it in a long time tho

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The spellbook needed for the new scrolls will come later in a quest chain.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
At this point, here's what happens when you click one of the new scrolls
new scroll.jpg

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was trying to figure out what book the spell would go in if there was a book. I don't have a Treasure Hunter so I don't even know if they can be double clicked or not. But I was talking to my husband and I reminded him of the "9th Circle". (which it what I was calling it). I then found this in an old post.

"Open your paperdoll and double-click on the Spellbook to open it. Next cast Cure on yourself and then right-click the minimized Spellbook in order to re-open it again. Turn the pages of the Spellbook; you should see "Bad Circle" and 1st Circle near the beginning of your book."

Just a thought!!!

Someone on LS said... "save the tomes" the spells go in them. Someone else tried to put them in and they didn't go. I read another post on here that someone tried to as well with no success.

I was wrong. Guess we have to fish up that spell book.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Just a thought!!!

Get Maps and holler for Blackfyre. She dug up 16 of them last night for us. She usually on Saturday mornings. She finds the spot very fast!