• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back to UO after 8 years Hyatus

hijii

Visitor
Well, played UO since 1999 in university, actually remember playing for over 30 hours straight (ordered some pizza in there somewhere) one night just taming animals. This game is such a drug... really - I've married and had two kids, upped in my job, played major titles like skyrim, fallout 4, etc and throughout the last 8 years I still thought about UO. It was that itch no other game could scratch.

So, i dug up some old passwords and and installing the client now - excited to see how things have changed... last time i played was during the "blackrock" event. I remember having to dig that stuff up in fel. I wonder if I'll have any rares in my char's bankboxes haha.

See you guys in LS!

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Awesome man. If you have any rares and need any gold let me know. I have the LS rares museum just out of the east gate and I collect and preserve everything LS. Please ICQ me if you need anything to get up and going. 6643221

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hijii

Visitor
Of, i packed up everything I had before leaving back then, so i have over 700 items i have no idea their worth though. i will be playing runes today to a tower with locked down items you can have a look at

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'll be on here in a bit. What's your players name?

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hey @hijii if you get in game can you drop a rune to your house in the mailbox on the front porch of the Luna LS museum please?