• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back to the old reliable

• Thread starter Carcer Blackfyre
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Carcer Blackfyre

Hail to you all

I finally decided to return to this wonderful game after finding out not one game ive played compares to Ultima.

I am in dire need of a place to rest my head and empty my characters beetles full of shiny objects.

Could someone please point me in the direction of a house spot as my Tower tumbled into a pile of rubble, im not fussed about area or the amount of monsters outside, i would pref trammel.

I recalled around to my friends houses just to see if they still online alas no joy =(

Looks like my old guild disbanded also an invite to a guild would be greatly apreciated.

Im in no rush got all my macros to set up =( looks like a fun morning lol

Regards

Carcer Blackfyre *tips hat*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hail to you all

I finally decided to return to this wonderful game after finding out not one game ive played compares to Ultima.

I am in dire need of a place to rest my head and empty my characters beetles full of shiny objects.

Could someone please point me in the direction of a house spot as my Tower tumbled into a pile of rubble, im not fussed about area or the amount of monsters outside, i would pref trammel.

I recalled around to my friends houses just to see if they still online alas no joy =(

Looks like my old guild disbanded also an invite to a guild would be greatly apreciated.

Im in no rush got all my macros to set up =( looks like a fun morning lol

Regards

Carcer Blackfyre *tips hat*

[/ QUOTE ]

welcome back

if you give petra a shout (her icq is in the call of uo thread) i believe she knows of a couple of spots that will hold a tower. as for guild, if you're interested, my guild, Saor, is run for new and returning players. you can get me on icq 451 321 008 or pm me here. we're a friendly bunch, and can help you get settled again

Cail

C

Carcer Blackfyre

I thank thee greatly.

I still need to get myself organised and download icq, as for the guild offer that would be greatly appreciated.

*googles icq*

Regards

Carcer *tips hat*

C

Carcer Blackfyre

Thanks to Cailleach i now have a house.

What a great introduction to ultima, i bow to thee Cailleach.

K

Kayne

If you need a guild The Shaolin Monks are on the look out for some reliable members to grow with.