• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back to old uo but its not old is it.

Deanna

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi in the past i played for 17 years before i stopped playing because of life. When i Left they came out with all the new weapons and armor stuff. No more simply ruin might force powre or vanquishing. That was the down fall for me.
Ive been back to playing for a few weeks and im still lost. All my chr are 7x gm but the skills set i use is i think useless because i hear alot have changed.
Ive been back to playing on sonoma for aabout 2 weeks ago with my tamer chr. Its just boring because i dont know HOw to play.

Yall im just so aggravated I use to know so much about this game and now im totally lost. I use to be the mentor to many now im the one that needs one. Sorry im sounding so whinny. Its really depressing me. I wanted so bad to come back to the game i enjoyed so much in the past.
I dont think ill make it much longer. unless i learn to play again its just not worth my money to play.
Rant over...

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi in the past i played for 17 years before i stopped playing because of life. When i Left they came out with all the new weapons and armor stuff. No more simply ruin might force powre or vanquishing. That was the down fall for me.
Ive been back to playing for a few weeks and im still lost. All my chr are 7x gm but the skills set i use is i think useless because i hear alot have changed.
Ive been back to playing on sonoma for aabout 2 weeks ago with my tamer chr. Its just boring because i dont know HOw to play.

Yall im just so aggravated I use to know so much about this game and now im totally lost. I use to be the mentor to many now im the one that needs one. Sorry im sounding so whinny. Its really depressing me. I wanted so bad to come back to the game i enjoyed so much in the past.
I dont think ill make it much longer. unless i learn to play again its just not worth my money to play.
Rant over...
Did I by chance give you a greater dragon?