• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back on the air

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure when today... Maybe early morning... But I will be back on air. Wrrad.com.

Should be fun. "DJ Mikey is Unsactioned!"

Tune in to see if I bash you or pancake about something.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tesla, I must admit that you make an awesome DJ, have you done this kind of work before?? Because you could be a pro at it..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tesla, I must admit that you make an awesome DJ, have you done this kind of work before?? Because you could be a pro at it..
No, but everyone has always told me to give it a go, and/or Cartoon voices... LOL.

Thank you very much!

S

SUPRsalad

WIll you DJ me and Shadows UO-wedding? I want chicken dance, and also shadow wants to do the dollar dance because he is meek...

S

suprshadow

what married... oh man i dont think i am ready to make a step like that :( sorry hunny give me some time i think were moving to fast!