• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back now

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It appears there was a multiple hour revert :(

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You sure it was hours? Mine only about 20 mins. I was stocking vendors, all but 2 items are back in my pack.
Hmm, maybe it just seemed longer than it is then. Atlantic seems to have gone farther back than 20 minutes.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I've been on ATL the whole time. Never got booted. No revert that I can see.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Has anyone encountered issues they had with pets regarding the backbone issues/revert? When I lost connection on chessy I was training magery on 4 very very very old animals... Chessy isnt available and freaking out a little bit

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I've been on ATL the whole time. Never got booted. No revert that I can see.
I was keying for roof the entire time it was supposedly "down". Didn't lose credit for anything. I also sold stuff on my vendor during that hour... gold is still there.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I was keying for roof the entire time it was supposedly "down". Didn't lose credit for anything. I also sold stuff on my vendor during that hour... gold is still there.
That is incredibly strange, multiple people on different shards have noticed their characters were in the wrong place when they were able to log back in, which signals a revert. I guess somehow you are immune to the revert since you never got kicked out for whatever reason or something.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is incredibly strange, multiple people on different shards have noticed their characters were in the wrong place when they were able to log back in, which signals a revert. I guess somehow you are immune to the revert since you never got kicked out for whatever reason or something.
Yeah I would love to hear a Devs take on that, assuming of course that Merlin is 100% truthful, and I have no reason to question that. But being immune from what appears to have been a small revert, is quite bizarre, and frightening at the same time.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I did quite a bit during the hour or so that there was an outage, and I don't see anything a miss. From moving bags of items from one house to another, getting credit for keying Shadowguard rooms, selling items on my Luna vendor, and so on... I don't see any signs of a revert that hit me, and I was very aware that many people were not able to sign in while I was doing these things. Does anyone have a better idea of how long the revert was on Atlantic?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some sort of official word as to why and what happened would be nice......but i guess we all know that's not gonna happen. lol

I should add that i did the Puzzle box before Europa went down and that has a 24 hour timer on it.
I logged the char back in after reading about reverts to check and yup, i was able to do the puzzle box again.