• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back in UO less than 2 MINUTES...

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and I have been reminded how completely petty, asinine, juvenile, pathetic and little some people who play this game truly behave. It saddens me that someone has such a pathetic, shallow life, that they would actually waste their time filling someone's mailbox to capacity with square gozas. I mean really, just REALLY?!?! How pathetic. People are dying in the world and you are more concerned with getting revenge for some ridiculous slight in a PIXEL WORLD??? Next time turn off mark when you make gozas to fill a mailbox know that mailboxes mark who left an item. I know who you are, and I'm not going to name you. It would give you the attention you so pathetically crave. I haven't logged in since August, and Luc since late September. I login and this is what I find. Its really sad that peoples' behavior never changes in UO.

Last edited:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, you make a public post about your personal drama over a situation none of us are involved in or know anything about then admonish someone else for potentially craving attention... Time for some introspection, my friend.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
filling someone's mailbox to capacity with square gozas.
....lol

FYI, if you didn't want to give them attention, you shouldn't have even posted about it. Honestly, you need to ignore them and stop always reacting how you do. If you keep reacting exactly like this, they are still going to keep doing it to you.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
....lol

FYI, if you didn't want to give them attention, you shouldn't have even posted about it. Honestly, you need to ignore them and stop always reacting how you do. If you keep reacting exactly like this, they are still going to keep doing it to you.
No actually, the person didn't get what they wanted. Only that person and I know who they are. This kind of juvenile behavior is what has slow destroyed UO since day ONE. Its pathetic, and over what? Petty jealousy over a pile of pixel? I actually feel sorry for this person, because one day UO will cease to exist.
No, I'm not being a nay-saying, UO-doomdayer, the-sky-is-falling sort of person. Eventually it will happen, and this sad person measures their self-worth by their UO pixels. What will they do when those pixels are gone? Me I'll be playing Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty (badly) and still taking all comers in WWE.

Anyway looks like Stratics is topsy-turvy with an impending sale, and I hear 18 yr vets are quitting. Sad, it all makes me sad. Nothing last forever. :sad4:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
So, you make a public post about your personal drama over a situation none of us are involved in or know anything about then admonish someone else for potentially craving attention... Time for some introspection, my friend.
That was the funniest thing I've read today.

I actually laughed out loud and woke the wife up.

She didn't think that was funny.

Look at it this way Jirel. You had months of junk mail stack up in your mailbox.

Heck I logged into find my house bag balled several rows deep and you couldn't get in.

Now that was funny. Even better it was stacked with a few dragons inside waiting to say hello.

Yes they were hungry too.

125 Gozas no big deal really

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
This thread sure gives them what they want. It's about time you learn not to post here everytime someone is being nasty to you.
Because the Goza have a mark, it do not prove anything. Many tailers make goza for someone else. Now with the new granit floor tiles, alot are trashing old goza.
You should ask a mod to delete the whole thread.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread sure gives them what they want. It's about time you learn not to post here everytime someone is being nasty to you.
Because the Goza have a mark, it do not prove anything. Many tailers make goza for someone else. Now with the new granit floor tiles, alot are trashing old goza.
You should ask a mod to delete the whole thread.

Actually it proves what I have thought all along that UO players condone this sort of behavior as long as its not aimed at them. Ask yourself this: "If I did this in real life would it get me punched in the face?" If the answer is yes, then it is inappropriate. Also I made a mistake it wasn't a tailor's mark. When you drop something in someone's mailbox it mark's it "left by Ima Newbie*" or who ever left the item.

Nabin's right just laugh it off. I still feel sorry for the person.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh the things people do.... I once knew an evil Vampire... and someone placed 400 unicorns around his house... too bad for him he was a necromancer. One should be careful about ones Karma.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its pathetic, and over what? Petty jealousy over a pile of pixel? I actually feel sorry for this person, because one day UO will cease to exist.
To be fair... I don't know you at all, I'm not a troll/griefer... but I do feel those urges half the time I read your posts. :p When you throw fits on a public forum (I can only imagine the in-game reactions) you make yourself look like a prime cut of steak to a hungry troll. What they want is someone who will react to their antics and you do so with a majestic flourish. I don't say this to be mean, but to try and point out that a lot of the issues you have, are probably exacerbated by the way you comport yourself. If you just say "hey it happens" laugh about it and go about your business... you won't be bothered. I doubt that advice will take hold, but...

Anyway looks like Stratics is topsy-turvy with an impending sale
This site has been sold like 4-5 times, even just a year or so ago to RonBron. I really wouldn't worry about it. There's no reason to buy the site if you don't intend on keeping it basically the same, or improving it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Best thing you can do when someone does stuff your box full of crap is to just stand on your steps next to it and say "I wish to place a trash barrel".... then empty the mailbox into it... boom done.

People do stupid stuff. Best to ignore the fool and just remember that when you deal with them again... they are still in grade school. Treat them accordingly. Ignore the little brats.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I personally enjoy the dramafests Jirel gives us in regular intervals. Call me a bad person but it is what it is. Well trolled Mr anonymous troll :troll:

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
:ten::lol::lol::lol::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
made me laugh because there was a time me and my hubby solo looted a castle.....well in this castle there was "and i $*it you not" atleast 500 demon statues....... i hauled every single one of those things back to Chessy for the soul purpose of dropping atleast 3 in @Lady CaT 's mailbox daily LOL hahahah i dunno what she ever did with those things but the 1st words she would type to me and the hubby when she would see us would be "those damn demon statues" LOL just so you know Cat i still save every demon statue i find. i have about 50 so far....... :)

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back jirel. You remind me a lot of my girl. Always getting heated by the snallest things (I know not small to you). My advice is the same as I give her...

Don't get angry. It does nothing to help. Flipping your lid only draws negitive attention to yourself. Simply smile, empty your mailbox, then get even. :devil:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I recall on GL when Ramuah had his tower filled with water barrels using the water tile he had in his house.

Pretty clever if you know how long it takes to empty a water barrel.

Eventually he paged a gm who removed them all for him.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bullies Keep Making Fun Of Her At School. Now Watch What Her Big Dad Does...

Let the bullies be bullies listen to this video and ignore the trolls in game

Never let anyone bring you down, they try to bring you down because they are all unhappy in thier own life........ There is an entire guild of such bullies on my home shard and its quite funny what they come up with daily to attempt to bother me, but my moto is Hakuna matata . They have become what they hated about me most , so for me I have the last laugh always.

What I am trying to say ignore the trolls let GMs and Mesanna handle the rest because the Truth always comes out in the end and the lies others have spread is their own undoing,

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
made me laugh because there was a time me and my hubby solo looted a castle.....well in this castle there was "and i $*it you not" atleast 500 demon statues....... i hauled every single one of those things back to Chessy for the soul purpose of dropping atleast 3 in @Lady CaT 's mailbox daily LOL hahahah i dunno what she ever did with those things but the 1st words she would type to me and the hubby when she would see us would be "those damn demon statues" LOL just so you know Cat i still save every demon statue i find. i have about 50 so far....... :)
*carefully stacks several greater explosions into her mailbox*

Selistrana

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I could fill Books with all nasty things other Players did to me and my other Chars in UO in the past 16 Years and what I did to them would be another really big Book. I think it is kinda funny, on which way Peoples try to Mess other Peoples up in an Online Game.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and I have been reminded how completely petty, asinine, juvenile, pathetic and little some people who play this game truly behave. It saddens me that someone has such a pathetic, shallow life, that they would actually waste their time filling someone's mailbox to capacity with square gozas. I mean really, just REALLY?!?! How pathetic. People are dying in the world and you are more concerned with getting revenge for some ridiculous slight in a PIXEL WORLD??? Next time turn off mark when you make gozas to fill a mailbox know that mailboxes mark who left an item. I know who you are, and I'm not going to name you. It would give you the attention you so pathetically crave. I haven't logged in since August, and Luc since late September. I login and this is what I find. Its really sad that peoples' behavior never changes in UO.
Yeah .. its crap. Call time on this farce and join Abion Online. ...

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
How pathetic. People are dying in the world and you are more concerned with ..
Making a public post about stupid things that, as you stated, mean nothing.

I agree.

Infact, I want to make a game out of your ridiculous over-dramatization, with things that I personally feel are more important than your opinion of not caring about pixels while still making a stupid post about them.

How pathetic. People are dying in the world and you are more concerned with ..
"THE FLAVOR OF KOOL-AID TO MAKE."
Damn right I am, I have some very picky friends who will only drink grape kool-aid.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*runs by her mailbox and smacks it with a Cavorting Club*
LMAO Its the UO version of Mailbox baseball. Sadly they do that IRL on the road I live on. We've lived out here 25 years and we've been through at least 40 25 mailboxes. Not all were mailbox baseball related, 2 were hit by cars and one some freak threw a huge rock at my mailbox. LOL I wish we could TP houses in UO, but I am glad you cannot leave anyone a flame bag o' crap(Ewww).

Sorry about the amount...I was thinking of number of times we've been mailbox baseball-ed. Numerous times we just picked up the mailbox and reattached it to the post.

Last edited:

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LMAO Its the UO version of Mailbox baseball. Sadly they do that IRL on the road I live on. We've lived out here 25 years and we've been through at least 40 mailboxes. Not all were mailbox baseball related, 2 were hit by cars and one some freak threw a huge rock at my mailbox. LOL I wish we could TP houses in UO, but I am glad you cannot leave anyone a flame bag o' crap(Ewww).
I think you on to something here! How about an April Fools day event where everyone gets flaming poop and toilet paper!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LMAO Its the UO version of Mailbox baseball. Sadly they do that IRL on the road I live on. We've lived out here 25 years and we've been through at least 40 mailboxes. Not all were mailbox baseball related, 2 were hit by cars and one some freak threw a huge rock at my mailbox.
40 mailboxes? Wow!