• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Back in the saddle

Fake Problems

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Okay, after humming and hawing over it for a year, I finally decided to reactivate my account on Pacific after about 7 years. When I realized almost no one played there anymore I decided to get a fresh start on Atlantic.

I've done a ton of research and forum lurking, and I've had some great fun so far playing, but I'm still trying to figure a few things out. I should preface this by saying I started out with a fresh character and have no intention of buying gold/transferring stuff over.

On my old shard, I saw a ton of vendors with random rings/armor pieces. So far on Atlantic I've seen way more active vendors, but most have higher end items/BODS/stuff. Anyone know some vendor malls more suited to the new player?

How would one go about finding/buying a 100% LRC suit, and also a high physical resist suit? (being smacked down by Earth Eleys is something I never thought I'd experience!)

I read through the guild thread, but didn't see any guilds sort of doing the same thing I am. Anyone out there starting fresh to recapture some of that old magic from when you first started?

Thanks! :)

J

Jack Tallow

Oddly enough, I just re-created myself on Atlantic. My old shard is dead (even Luna vendors are empty).

I forgot how much fun "being new" is. Everything's a challenge, you're picking scraps up to try and make do, replacing pieces of armor as you find better... it's fun. Well, for me it is. Your mileage may vary greatly.

But yeah, I'm new again! Sadly, Sonoma is pretty much a dead shard. I held on as long as I could, since I was there when it opened, but I'm not having fun anymore. So, time to move on.

Want to get into some newbie antics, let me know. ICQ 441607408

Sept

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The UWF Zento house should have what you are looking for, If I remember correctly the Zento house is on the South east road that surrounds Zento city. If nothing takes your fancy hit the tele tile and that will take you to a 2nd house with some more vendors.

If you need help finding it or would like a crafter to assist you, PM me

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Fake... look up "the town drunk" in new haven... he usually helps new folks with armor and gear... he would probably have a LRC suit for ya...
Also HHYC is a great guild to help ya get started on a new shard...

C

CuthbertAndrus

There is a vendor next to the Blue Lotus Tea House in Tokuno that sells 100% LRC suits for 75k (male leather). There's also a vendor on Magincia (Green Giant) that sells 100% LRC and some degree of MR for around 100k