• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back in the day

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remeber back in the day fights would last for hours. there was noone really doin factions. despises would last for hours, i think all of the major guilds should make a non faction guild an make one or 2 days a weekend. Have the huge fights like we used too cause the way we been fighting fighting the first person to put alt chars an mains in stat wins. might be a stupid idea but wouldnt know until we tryed. :popcorn:

R

Rand Al

Then it would be a numbers/choke-point fighting again. fl won allot of fights cause they could have 15+ people guarding and 6 killing the champ/resing fast i was there and i never did much just watched lol or ran out behind and kept em busy with word and quid. If you can stat the larger guilds people the smaller guilds have a better chance at winning.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ehh factions make it more challenging, all that does is promote tons of stealth ressers which is ideally a good tactic but lame. It's all about the core fighting blood in hand, corspe on ground. :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

Also @ Rand, great point.