• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back from hiatus, where are the vendors?

G

Hi everyone. I have been playing UO on and off since 97. This last time I stayed away about a year. I have been running around trying to buy ingots and bods and whatever else suits my fancy, but have found a real lack in player run vendors compared to when I last played. I mostly looked around the gates and in Luna. Can anyone tell me where any good malls are?

Also, West Brit bank used to be the spot, then the Luna bank was sort of. . . is there any place people stand around spamming anymore? Not that I really miss West Brit bank at the laggiest times, but Pac seems like a ghost town. Where does everyone "hang out?" Thanks!

JM

D

dsnchanted395

luna mostly for decent stocked vendors then there are the shops u just have to have a rune to to get the good stuffs.

and luna is still the "hot spot" after the brit invasion a few years back the populas of pacific just seemed to stay in luna

welsome back again and should u need anything icq the R3 Guild at 299619221

Lady Kahlan/dsNchanted

G

Thanks, guys. I guess I will find my own resources. I don't know how long I will stay interested this time. Maybe long enough to tame a beefed up dragon. See you around.