• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back for more!

madmack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just returning after a while, and am going to dust off my tamer! I always enjoyed the taming grind to make some coin and will be diving back into that. Before I set off, what fresh tames are selling decently these days in terms of intensity, rare colors, etc?

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just returning after a while, and am going to dust off my tamer! I always enjoyed the taming grind to make some coin and will be diving back into that. Before I set off, what fresh tames are selling decently these days in terms of intensity, rare colors, etc?
Blaze cu is probably the highest value (multiple platinums), also ice colored cu sidhes with high hp and low cold/energy resist. Use UO-cah to get intensity values.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
High intensity Najasaurus's are great tames. I'm not sure what server you are on so that can affect price/demand greatly.
Platinum/Crimson drakes are cool pets if you get high spawn intensity. People like to collect one of each kind: Fire, Cold, Energy, Poison, Physical.
Also right now the Krampus event is spawning Frost Drakes which even at low intensities are equivalent to very high intensity Platinum/Crimson Drakes.
As stated above special hue Cu's can be worth a ton, even on low population shards.
Tritons are a pet you cannot tame but can get from doing Pirate hunting and Beacon destruction. High intensity ones are very hard to get.
If you have an pets in your stable such as: Pre-Patch Nightmares, Pre-Patch White Wyrms, or Bane Dragons (these no longer spawn), these are rare pets and sell for a lot.

madmack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for everyone's replies! I do have a Bane Dragon from WAYY back in the day. Intensity showed 60%, what are these running anymore? I'm guessing keeping it would be the best bet.

I went to tame some Nightmares for the special hues and got a 2 slot Metallic at a hair over 97% intensity. Are those running a decent price at all? On Atlantic.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks for everyone's replies! I do have a Bane Dragon from WAYY back in the day. Intensity showed 60%, what are these running anymore? I'm guessing keeping it would be the best bet.

I went to tame some Nightmares for the special hues and got a 2 slot Metallic at a hair over 97% intensity. Are those running a decent price at all? On Atlantic.
The bane could be worth lots, dont train it. If your ok on gold def keep it, they dont spawn anymore and are expensive as hell. The new mares do have some value, but relative to that bane its probably pennies :)

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
The Bane is definitely worth a lot! I would keep it and much much later when you have a good handle on the new training system, do what you want with it. They are awesome pets. They have some very unique abilities. You need to feed them blackrock stew every 24 hours when you want to use them but that gives them an innate AoE poison, Special buffs and Debuffs, are rideable, and the one you have here could probably handle a Chiv/AI build which is pretty awesome. Or you can make a great spawn pet as well with these. Fully scrolled and trained they can be worth 1 plat easy.