• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

back again for reals this time

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can safely say that i'm back on catskills. its been some time, i tried making a return once before but due to health issues i had stopped. fast forward a year later and i'm gonna try it again. i'm not gonna make any grand promises of ill be here for good just gonna go one day at a time. i did however find a nice spot to plop down a house i mean how can i play without having my precious lush house with me *grins*.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i can safely say that i'm back on catskills. its been some time, i tried making a return once before but due to health issues i had stopped. fast forward a year later and i'm gonna try it again. i'm not gonna make any grand promises of ill be here for good just gonna go one day at a time. i did however find a nice spot to plop down a house i mean how can i play without having my precious lush house with me *grins*.
Welcome back, Aulbrey. Hit me up on ICQ sometime, #6082388 -- would be good to catch up.

kalexpor

Adventurer
ultima online is the best game in the world. i guarantee.

so, it is worth playing ultima online very hard.

but, it is world best, at the same time, it is extremly dangerous game.
so, please be very very careful, playing.

but, i guess that playing ultima online very hard is very helpfull for your health.
it is not just a game.

welcome back.

and i wish you not to be ill.

Last edited: