• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back after five years!! Need some help please.

Pinkerstinks

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am back for good...but I have no house and lost all my soulstones. :thumbdown:

My goals are:
Have a nice dungeon runner, preferably a Paladin
Finish my tamer that is a peacer
and fix my mage's template and gear

If anyone knows where I can find a few soulstones, it would be much appreciated. I'm a little behind on templates as well, but have been reading stratics to catch myself up. I am also intrigued by the tinker golem template. I have plenty of skills worked up on 5 chars, and plan to start a new char from scratch in the near future. Any guilds on Cats that play often together?? Any info will help me out greatly.

Oh and I may be acquiring an updated account soon, but who knows.

Thanks people!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know of a few places where decent sized houses could be placed. Are you looking for anything in particular (facet, size, spawn)?

Pinkerstinks

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well, I was actually shocked to see that my old house plot is vacant. I think I may have convinced my buddy to start back playing as well, so I may need to find him a fel plot. Thanks

Pinkerstinks

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well it doesn't look like my friend is going to play anytime soon. I'm buying SA expansion tonight and plan on making a few soulstone fragments with my alchemist to get me started. Anyone know where I can get a Charger of the Fallen? I lost that too. Can I get some info on this "Sampire" character? Sounds like it's exactly what I need to start getting some good gear. Thanks