• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

back after a long layoff

S

Salix Alba

Old player coming back and was looking for a solid guild that I could help along the UO path.

I played from 1997 through 2004 and was heavy into PVP mostly factions. I really enjoy pvp and champion spawns ect. I also have 4 smith/tailor types.

I am really rusty at the moment and need some guidance on where to go with the contect over the last few years.

My main in the old days was Salix Alba (dex monkey), Ron Jeremy (mage).

I am just about an everyday player, however due to military assignments ect, I do take some large chunks of time off.

If you have need of my services please let me know.

I am currently in texas and my connection here is rather poor (to state it mildly). However next week at this time I should be home, where I run a solid connection for gaming.